Re: New Markets

> Wouldn't it make more sense to call the directory debian-1.1/ right from
> the start, and make unstable a symbolic link to it?

We did that once, and will never do it again. Someone put it on their
CD-ROM as 1.1 a few months ago.

What we will do when it is time for the release is to tar the unstable
directory and extract it into a code-named directory. Then, once the
mirrors have a chance to catch up, we will set a debian-1.1 symbolic
link to point at the code-named directory.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.