Ethernetting

Actually the subject doesn't say it all:

First I'd like to thank Yggdrasil for getting me my new Debian CD so quickly.  I called, they
sent it.  I've got it.  No fuss.  Woohoo!  Oh, it installed fine too.

Second, is it my version of Netscape, incredibly bad luck, or is the www.debian.org down
90% of the time.  I tried to access it again this weekend and got 'could not connect to host'
again.  :(

Third, and the real reason for this email...

I went out an purchased an intel Etherexpress Pro/10 for my Linux box, but I can't find any
documentation on configuring it to work .  Can some kind soul with a bit of time send me an
email how-to, or show me where the documentation is for getting my box up and running
on ethernet.

Thanks!

-Ben Goodwin (lost in Shadow North Carolina)
-
-I am 'Brand' on the Internet Chess Club.  I'm an admin.  Feel free to telnet
-to chess.lm.com and play some chess!