Re: using filter

I know about the problems with filter, and that is why I am using
procmail on my linux box.  However, I don't wan't to be e-mailed directly
to it, because it is not always here.  On the machine I get my
mail, the only filtering tool they have is filter.  Therefore, I had hoped
that since filter was a package in the distribution, some one out there
might have experience with it.

Thanks,

Shaya
--