Re: Netscape 3.x mail

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Curt Howland wrote:

> Downloaded and installed Netscape, excelent install, I commend
> the writer of that package.
> Anyway, it won't send mail. I get "FCC file not found".

   Did you catch the little blurb at the end of dselect's Netscape install
which explains what you need to modify in order to make Netscape do mail?

   I can't remember what it was exactly, but recall that it had something to
do with changing Netscape's default mail settings and chmod'ing the system's
mail.

   As an aside, I wish there was a way for dselect to force a "press ENTER"
after displaying those types of comments; they flash by far too quickly.

 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...