Re: staroffice / netscape debian packages?

> Hi!
>
> It may have been asked before but I didnt find it in my messagebase
> (must have been flushed out already.):
>
> 1) is there a staroffice debian package? if yes, where?

There is a staroffice installer package just uploaded to Incoming.  We are not
allowed to distribute staroffice itself.

> 2) is there a netscape debian package? if yes, where? does not have to
> be the newest version, more important is wether is runs stable

there is a netscape installer package for 3.01 in contrib, communicator is
being worked on.

> 3) does the dosemu supports Windows?

Not really.  There are a couple of win emulators available: wine and twin.
Twin hasn't been packaged yet, but is being worked on, and wine is available
in project/experimental.

> Is there a debian ppc in development? I look forward to buy a ppc
> based machine next year, either a CHRP or a Amiga successor ;-)

Yes there is.  AFAIK, they are  just getting started.
--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com