running a program on x logout

Hi,
 I want to run a program when I log out of my X session (specifically,
"kill $SSH_AGENT_PID") and I can't figure out how.
  Xreset runs as root, and this should be run by the user.
 fvwm2's ExitFunction also runs when you restart, and I don't want to do
this if I just restart the window manager, only when I quit the session
entirely.
 I can think of some hacks, but is there a nice way to do it? Using xdm or
fvwm2?
 TIA,
  Havoc Pennington