Re: what's the better mta?

On Jul 29, Bruno O. M. Simoes wrote

> >If you're not familiar with any mta it would be a good idea
> >to install one and try to configure it.  If you fail, purge
> >it and install the next one.  You'll find the mta you like
> >best.

> So my question is wich is the most used, principally because I want to have
> a good support, anyway. I would take some like "exim" that must to be good,
> but a small people know it.

I believe Smail is well supported, sendmail, too. Although only few
people really are familiar with it.  If you need some freakin' setup
get a sendmail guru first and then decide to use it.  Exim might be
supported well, too.  I haven't seen q+a about it.  Qmail is well
supported and zmailer... hmm... someone tried to re-package it, that's
all I know.

Regards

	Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.                _/                     OrgaTech
joey@office.individual.net            _/              joey@orgatech.de