Re: Quotas & Mail Spool file

On Tue, Jul 29, 1997 at 09:17:06AM -0400, Shawn Caron wrote:
: This is simple question but....
: I have setup quotas for user home directories before, but exactly how does
: one put a quota on a user's mail spool file?

So quota /var as well, or /var/spool/mail, if you have a partition
just for mail.

On my production (ie, users on them) boxes, I quota the following:

/home	10 MB
/var	 5 MB
/tmp	 2 MB

--
Jason Costomiris                 | Finger for PGP 2.6.2 Public Key
jcostom@sjis.com                 | "There is a fine line between idiocy

	        	http://www.jasons.org/~jcostom