Suggestion for good EIDE HD & CD-ROM

Hi!

	I need more HD data storage and a faster CD-ROM, and since I
cannot aford a big SCSI drive :.( I must do it with IDE. I have worked
with Western Digital drives before, but I would like to know your opinion.
Any experience with WD Caviar AC36400 (6.4 GB)? Any problems or
recomendations? I hope Ultra/DMA is supported soon by the Linux kernel...

	I also need your recommendations to choose a good CD-ROM drive. I
have read here in the list about difficulties with Pioneer DR-A24X, but is
otherwise a good drive? Do you know any other nice IDE 24x drives?

Thanks for your help

--
Pancho Horrillo
pancho@jet.es