Re: staroffice & libc5

This is odd...the level of civility on this list is astounding.  On
any other list I've been on, if someone were to write this, they would
immediately be ``punished''.  this is almost disconcerting...=)

Mike wrote (Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:49:27 -0600 ):
|>take me off this list!

Mike, and anyone else who would want to unsubscribe from this cool
list:

|>--

This message is included in every mail which comes to you from the
list...including the ones to which you have replied.  Just follow
those directions, and if they don't work, send mail to the
administrator email, which is also specified in the message.  In the
future, you would do well to keep mail that you get when you first
sign on to any mailing list.  it usually has information about how to
unsubscribe.  I think you'll find nearly every other mailing list in
the known world to be less forgiving that this one...

I hope I haven't violated some unspoken convention for this list...
I'm not usually the one that ends up doing this...

-alan