Re: cfdisk partion errors

I had some problems like this, where fdisk and cfdisk could no longer deal
with my disk. I posted somewhere and this wonderful fellow

A. E. Brouwer (aeb@cwi.nl)

answered.  He wrote fdisk3 .  Some times it can read broken tables , get
the good info and spit out a clean one.  It worked like a charm for me.
I don't know if there is a debian package.  I can't remeber where to get
it.  Probably takes 20 second web search or just go to sunsite.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>