OO development

I am getting ready to embark on an Object-Oriented project at work. I am
looking for a tool to assist in the design phase. We are using Rational
Rose at work. Can anyone point me in the direction of both free and
commercial versions of this type of software for Linux. TIA.

---
R. Wayne McCorkle -+- mccorkle@pcisys.net -+-  http://www.pcisys.net/~mccorkle

Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation ...
                                             Igor Grobman