Re: PS/2 Mouse problem

at some point around Thu, 12 Feb 1998 04:03:45 -0500
"Matt Kennedy" <mkennedy@iwaynet.net> mentioned:

> My problem is that I don't know where to tell programs like gpm or X
> Windows where the mouse is actually at in /dev. I've read through the
> manpages, the FAQ's and many of the HOWTOS and I'm at a loss. Any help on
> this would be most appreciated.

i also have a ps/2 mouse (actually it's detected as such and it's actually
a trackball on my laptop).  i use /dev/psaux -- /dev/mouse is an alias
to this on my system, so i think /dev/mouse actually works for me too.

does this help at all?

-sen