Re: KING INK

All

I called their number, 1-888-248-0837, and left the debian-user mailing
list as a 'to be removed' address. I hope I was not the only one to call
them. I hate SPAM.

--David Teague

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 NOWHERE@nm01.netmex.com wrote:

> Header:  SAVE up to 90% on your PRINTING NEEDS!

> IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR PLEASE CALL US
> AT  1-888-248-0837
> THIS IS NOT  A REPLY ADDRESS

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.