ppp again, help please (hamm)

ok, i'm bravely going to try ppp again.  I got it working with help under bo.
I have to initiate the session without a prompt from the machine, so i believe
that my script simply waited for CONNECT, and terminated.

But I've tried upgrading to the newer version, hoping to use pppd.  However,
the scripts have changed, as have the locations, and the bo scripts are not
updated.

So, I need to dial, wait for connect, and then start the session from my end.
It looks like I have to provide the name of my script.  what file should this
be, and can it otherwise be the same script as before?

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.