OFF TOPIC: in search for Mr. Scheetz

Hi,
sorry for this waste of bandwith, but this message is somewhat debian related.
I need to contact Mr. Dale Scheetz, who used to be an active debian developer
and debian CD burner (this is the reason why I'm looking for him). I sent many
messages to his (old?) address (dwarf@polaris.net), but never got any answer.
If anybody knows how I can contact him, please send me a private message
Again, I apoligize for using this very useful list for a 'private' need.