Re: Mdutils boot problem

On Tue, Feb 17, 1998 at 08:17:19AM -0800, Norris Preyer wrote:

>   I seem to have a mis-configured mdutils package (version 0.35-14
> running on an up-to-date hamm system) and hope someone can help.

Oups, sorry, two days ago I noticed that the S25mdutils.sh was
not removed by removing mdutils.  The most recent version is aware
of this.  Please remove it manually.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /