Apache virtual hosts problem

Sorry, don't have the original message, hence the subject change.

Hey, funny.  I just started experiencing the same problem with
Apache 1.3, although it was working correctly when I first
implemented it last month.  I had set up my regular host, plus
two virtual hosts on top of that.

I looked into the /etc directory to see which config files I
had modified recently.  The culprit turned out to be my hosts
file which looked like:

127.0.0.1	oldspot	localhost ime.dyn.ml.org oldspot.dyn.ml.org

But ime.dyn.ml.org and oldspot.dyn.ml.org were supposed to be
handled as virtual hosts as well.  Apache, thinking all the hosts
were equivalent just served up the first one every time.  I removed
the *.dyn.ml.org addresses from /etc/hosts, restarted the apache
daemon and web service once again worked as I had intended.

Could this be your problem also?
Derek