Re: Dosemu

[This message has also been posted.]
On 20 Jun 98 05:21:07 GMT, Robert Kerr <kerrr@et.byu.edu> wrote:

>OS/2 !! SYS01475
>OS/2 !! SYS02027

You've got dosemu trying to boot off an OS/2 partition.  It can't.

In your /etc/dosemu/conf file, there's a line like

disk { partition "/dev/hda1" }       # 1st partition on 1st IDE

That's from mine, and it points two my DOS partition.  It would seem
that yours points to the wrong place.

Note that it could also be something else:  you might have created a
disk image of an OS/2 disk for some reason.  But I think my scenario
is more likely.

It might be worth your while to page through the conf file and read
the comments.

Note: because linux.debian.user isn't gatewayed *back* to the mailing
list, I'm CC'ing the list and Mr. Kerr.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net

Q. Why do some people take astrology seriously?
a. Because they have unusually small brains.    --Dave Barry