man pages problem

Hi,

I had a problem with the man pages on my hamm system. If I tries to look at
any of the man pages after "nv1" I'd get an error message saying there was
a hash error, I didn't keep it so I don't have the proper message but I
figured I'd just remove the man pages and then reinstall. I used dselect
and remove the packages related to man pages. I then selected them and
tried to reinstall. I get an error when dslect is tring to get
man-db_2.3.10-64.deb from
dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/doc stating that "No such file or dircetory."

Where do I get the man-db package from.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Harsh                           505-665-0485
DX-3  MSP940
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545