Missing files on ftp.debian.org?

Hi there!

The day before yesterday I went to ftp.debian.org and fetched hamm by
saying
get current.tar.gz
in linux/distributions/debian/hamm/hamm/disks-i386
and the the same with the binary directories.
I unziped the received file. the files in current have the date Jun 24
02:15 but the directory is not complete.
resc1440.bin
base2_0.tgz
base14-1.bin
and other files are missing. So i checked just now on ftp.debian.org: All
the files are there, but their time stamp says: Jun 23 20:14 for most
of the files. So why did some files miss at Jun 24 02:15? And why is
the timestamp now set to an earlier time?

Stef