Re: Socks

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 06:06:01PM +0200, Boris Lackovic wrote:
> helo!!
>
> Where can I find socks package?
> Running bo 1.3.1.
> I would like to install sockd demon to help local users to use port 1080
> as SOCKS port for the netscape etc... in my gateway to another network.
> Btw...Im inside firewal..no chanse to run some proxy server on my PC.
> (Im not alloved to use some proxy myself,only gatewaying.)

SOCKS4 is in hamm, I have a package of SOCKS5 here, but I still have to make
the libraries comply to debian guidelines and havn't got around to that yet.
Feel free to email me if you want them though.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian Linux  http://www.debian.org  The superior Linux distribution