Re: xload in hamm

On 27 Jun, Chris wrote:

> Apparantly the xload utility has been taken out of xproc, but I can't
> figure out where it went!  A file in usr doc mentions that XFree86 has a
> version that is shipped with it, but this doesn't seem to be installed by
> xbase.  Can someone tell me where to find it please?

According to Larry and Joe's Debian Package Finder

Package: xcontrib
             Version: 3.3.1-2
             Maintainer: Mark W. Eichin
             Depends: libc6, xlib6g (>= 3.3-5)
             Filename: dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/x11/xcontrib_3.3.1-2.deb
             selection of useful X clients, in particular ico, listres,
             showfont, viewres, xbiff, xcalc, xditview, xedit, xev, xeyes,
             xfontsel, xgc, xload, xman, and xmessage.

and there's also

Package: loadmeter
             Version: 1.0-6
             Maintainer: Gene McCulley
             Depends: libc6, xlib6g (>= 3.3-5)
             Filename: dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/utils/loadmeter_1.0-6.deb
             X11 based system monitor. It uses less memory than xload. .

/Michael
--
|                  Linux: Turn on...Tune in...Fork out...                 |
| Michael Tempsch, member of Ballistic Wizards, TIP#088, POG#130, PPIG#11 |