less with lesspipe reports: bash option -c requires an argument

Hi,
since some time less (or lesspipe) when displaying compress texts reports:
/bin/bash: option -c requires an argument when I Quit displaying a text.
The text (or deb, nice script manoj :-) is displayed correctly, its only a
little annoying to get this message everytime I quit less. I dont remember
to have seen this when I started using lesspipe, but I cant say which
package might have caused this "feature". This happens on i386 as well as on
m68k. I am running the latest hamm on all machines.

Ciao,
Christian.