Re: Did I do something wrong ?

Hi,

Asking a question about fvwm95 probably isn't so bad since there is a
Debian package for it.  Not getting a response doesn't necessarily mean
that you did something wrong.  Some people are just more interested in
questions or answers that are related to them in some way or just find
interesting.  In general, I delete about 90% of the e-mail I get from this
list just based on the subject line before I even read any of them.

Also, I generally don't get very many responses to my questions or posts
to the mailing list, either.  If you ask me there is a conspiracy out
there where someone has setup a filter to send all of my posts to
/dev/null.  ....just kidding.. :)

I wish I could answer your fvwm95 question but I deleted it before I read
it.  :)

-Ossama

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>