Re: DNS configuration

There is a good HOW-TO at http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/DNS-HOWTO.html
I would also suggest using Hamm and the latest version of BIND if that is not a
problem for you.  The HOW-TO is based on BIND version 8 and it makes it easier to
follow the examples given.  Also, I found help from a Debian user who was kind enough
to let me see his /var/named files.  Let me know if you would like to see the ones I
set up.

Greg Green