Strange thing Solved, new problem

Remember me? Yes the one who had problems with apt!

Everything is solved now (+/-)! I got other version of apt and used it to
upgrade to hamm , it didn't whent very smothling but I'm up ...

My new problem is the window manager - afterstep 1.4.5.3-1 .

I was trying to configure my desktop when i found in afterstep home page
some perturbing information - the AS Directory Strutcture in that page is
much bigger then the mine in my home ...
For Example

 In the directory GNUstep/Library/AfterStep I only have:
 drwxr-xr-x   3 ags      ags          1024 Aug  5 22:54 .
 drwxr-xr-x   3 ags      ags          1024 Aug  5 19:32 ..
 -rw-r--r--   1 ags      ags             0 Aug  5 22:54 .workspace_state
 drwxr-xr-x   7 ags      ags          1024 Aug  5 19:32 non-configurable

 In the AS homepage there's an infinity of other files and more other
directorys!

Can someone tell me whats wrong? What Can I do to fix this?

   |\___/|
    .0.0.
   (= - =)  Ana Graça Silva <>
  uuu   uuu ags@uevora.pt   <>