Re: Where's bo?

Tres, and all:

I find myself in the boat with Tres as well. We are trying to find a CD
of snapshot of what 1.3.1r-most recent was. There are sites who still
have bo, but for how long?

Would that something could be done. What do redhat and suse do about
upgrades and recent distributions?

--David

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Tres Hofmeister wrote:

> Subject: Where's bo?
>[...]
> 	Where can I find the bo distribution?  It seems to have
> been removed from ftp.debian.org and its mirrors.  I'm definitely
> heading toward hamm; I've been running it on my desktop for a couple
> of months.
[...]
> 	If Debian would like to see wide use in institutions like ours,
> we need support for the previous release(s) until upgrades are possible.
> I think it's a great fit, otherwise!
>
> 	Sorry if I sound cranky! ;)  Any info. would be appreciated.
> Thanks...

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

National Security Council nuclear explosion Treasury destabilize Pakistan
Delta Force atomic bomb India data encryption data  encryption  munitions
counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet clipper terrorist
hydrazine  ammonium nitrate  fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit spy