Re: xdm doesn't start properly

Thanks for writing.

I'm not sure what table you are referring too. But xdm is not running as
shown by ps -a. And using the xdm script in init.d does nothing too. The
xdm-errors file is empty. As you can tell, I did investigate the problem
to the limits of my knowledge before I asked the list. I suspect it to be
an internal problem of xdm or a function of some not comman setting I'm
missing.

By the way, kdm does the same thing.