Newbie .bin(?)

 I installed Debian Linux from a Boot mag CD in an old server I have and
want to update to the 2.X Debian Linux to take advantage of the dual
processors, but I don't know how to use the .bin files from the Debian
website.

 Did I get the wrong files? I was going to use the .deb files but the
server is not wired to the web and I can only use floppies to transfer
the data from my PC to the server and one of the files is 3 megs. The
server is just for me to learn on so I'd like to stick with the floppies
if possible just to keep the learning curve from getting too steep too
soon.

 I was going to set up a null modem to transfer the files, but it seems
I already used up all my comm ports in my PC.

 I am totally new to this, having just used MS OS's for years. All these
years, and I had no idea how difficult it can be to set up an OS. PnP
doesn't seem so dumb now :-) None the less, I'm sticking with Linux as
opposed to NT.

 Any help is appreciated, thank you.
		Bill