problems with star-office 5.0

Hi,
some of, eventually, Your interest too.
Yesterday I get so50 installed it.
It crashed several times and I really have no
idea why.
Today I cleaned up my system and changes Fonts
Debian 2.0 hamm:
from xxxxxx2.032 to xxxx2.0.34
also changed XSVGAServer to  x.02.0.34
and some other libs because the
Debian Version 2.0 from JFL Germany downgrades
some Libes and the svga-server also.
Before I do a complete remove of so5.0. I have
run it again and it works fine now.
Can Text, Spreadsheet, and surfing in I-Net
cann printing graphics, texts, and spreadsheets
no more crash used it for near 2,5 hours to make
some default-letters and spreadsheets surfing I-net
downloading some files, all worked really fine.
Maybe Your problem depend on the same configuration.
If so try to change to the latest Fonts and servers
in the `stable-hamm-version'

--
Cheers
   Peter