Updated installation disks/images?

Is there anyone out ther who has the installation images for Debian 2.0
with a kernel version 2.0.36 or greater?  I have 2.0.34 and I am having
trouble with booting... it freaks out when it detects my SCSI card.  It's
an Adaptec AIC-7xxx; I was told that the newer kernels have better support
for Adaptec cards.
If there is someplace online where I can download the images, that would
be great as well.
I have already tried to download kernel sources and replace the kernel
image on the installation diskette with an updraded kernel, but it is
always telling me that the new kernel is corrupted or invalid.

Thanks a lot.

Amanda Shuler		| I don't want to start any
shuleram@acm.msu.edu	| blasphemous rumours, but...