Re: I don't believe this,

> But I'm about ready to try microsofts netplayer instead of realplayer.

> When the network feed get's patchy, rvplayer brings down X.  Not merely
> brings it down, but with enough corruption that X can't restart short
> of a reboot.  I've never had a non-hardware crash, but I've had to
> reboot four times so far this morning.

figures.  the slink xserver has the same corruption problem (but it's
no worse).  I downloaded netshow.  It's not up to date, and when you
try to play the fox site with it , you get about 20 minutes of a stupid
bouncing logo, then the voice message that you need to download a newer
version to listen to this link.  Of course, this is the newest version
they offer . . .

thpt