netscape woes

Just exactly what is the procedure now to install netscape? I made the
mistake of "upgrading" netscape from slink to 4.07 ... then tried 4.5 ...
I have no netscape program anymore. There is a wrapper, if I link to it
from, say, /usr/bin, it complains that I have no netscape-real.

Now I thought the binary was now part of the package???

WHy does the .deb install a broken netscape?

WHat is the proper procedure after installing the deb to get a web
browser.

This kinda sucks.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!