ICQ for hamm?

Hello,

I've been asked for ICQ. Now, I see there's one in slink, but I've hamm.

a) is there one I can run under hamm?

b) how much of slink would I have to download for it to work? (it needs a
recent version of libc6 and a bunch of other things) (my modem is 9600) (is
the current slink reasonably OK?)

c) how difficult would it be to set it up on the Win95 machine and use the
Debian box to forward it to the Internet? (where would I find the relevant
information?) (I don't use forwarding, just wwwoffle for the web)

Any other ideas?

Thank you

Jiri <jiri@baum.com.au>