screenshot

Hi all,

I made this groovy looking xdm login screen and now I want to make a
screen shot of it.  On the screenshot I want the background picture,
the xlogin widget, and the xconsole.  If I try to do this with
`xwd -root -display :0' from a vc, all I get is a black picture.  The
-screen option doesn't help.  I also had no luck starting xv -display :0
from a vc and making the dump with that (all input was directed to the
xlogin widget).  Any suggestions?

thanks,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032