Re: PPP daemon has died

Hi John.

I have done as you suggested and restored my /etc/ppp/options file to the
original.  I then ran pppconfig and entered all my info.  I was a little worried
that it didn't ask for my nameservers but I decieded to leave my setings in
/etc/resolv.config and it seems to be working.  I also took the liberty of
adding a mtu 576 line to /etc/ppp/options.

Pon works fine and I now am on line and ftp'ing  netscape while I read
Linuxtoday with lynx.

Thank you very much for the help.  My next project will be getting linux to
admit that I have an ethernet card in the machine.

Jon