technical problems with kde and debian (loading of libs fail)

Hi all,

I've got following problem: when I try to launch kde it fails
complaining about missing libraries. I've installed kde using .debs from
ftp.kde.org and qt 1.41 from a .deb from ftp.funet.fi (a mirror of
ftp.debian.org). Any kde users here who could illuminate the
situation?

Lots of thanks in advance,
Mikael
kfm: error in loading shared libraries
libkhtmlw.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kdm: error in loading shared libraries
libkdecore.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory