Re: Partition Magic 4.0

It wanted to put ext2 partitions inside a logical partition and I didn't
like that. It also seemed to read my drive cylinder geometry incorrectly
(well, at least differently than linux).

I found that the best way to do it is to use PM to resize the win
partition and leave free space on the HD.  Then use linux fdisk to create
the linux partitions.

Steve