wmaker appicon problems...

Hi, folks

	While running winndow maker, I cannot seem to get any
	applications to produce icons which are dockable. I've read
	the user info at their web site, (which suggests
	right-clicking the title bar, selecting Attributes, choosing Advanced
	Options and enabling Emulate Application icon) but I get no joy.

	My understanding is that I should see an icon from a running
	app. Such a thing does not appear. I do get one if I minimimize
	the app, but I can't dock that one.

	TIA  for any help.

--
'til next we type...