Re: Netscape mime type links

I would like to set up my Netscape v4.5b2 so that when I get a
WordPerfect attachment in email I can just click on it and it will open
WP.  The edit..preferences..applications..Wordperfect box.  I set
this to the path where WP resides and tell Netscape to use this
application to open files with the correct mime-type and extension.
WP opens along with a Navigator window but the file is not passed
to WP.  Is there something that I need to include in the Windows
path?  I run KDE and it uses a %f to pass a file name for it's apps-
would this work?  Thanks.

John