Re: roaming access

Alex:

To get your roaming access working, did you have to do anything
special on the client side?  I've spent many hours trying to
get this to work with the Perl Apache::Roaming module.  For
some reason, Netscape uploads and downloads settings but
nothing changes (preferences don't apply).

I've edited the preferences.js to make it as minimalistic as
possible but it still doesn't work.  Apache's logs show
successful uploads and downloads from the roaming directory.
Any ideas?

-Allan