HotWire Fax software

I was looking for some decent fax software that I could use in the X enviroment
and came across the HotWire link at http://www.linuxresources.com
Good I thought and downloaded the file into my home directory. I tarred the fileand did ./lxinstall, then started x and did ./HotWire. The programme seemed to
initialise but then nothing.
Now i'm getting local mail with the following format: