Re: 1 vs 2 swaps: more specific

-> Ok, to be more specific about partitions and controllers:
-> Right now swap is on /dev/hdb5
-> and drive is a slave on IDE1
-> That drive also contains / mounted on /dev/hdb2
->
-> The new drive that I put in is /dev/hdc
-> and right now contains a /usr partition, on /hdc1
-> Drive itself is a master on IDE2
->
-> If I make my swap on /dev/hdb smaller and add another swap partition to
-> /dev/hdc, would it be of any good?

yeah it should

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at Telenor Internet Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz