LILO and two disks...

Greetings Debians,

I have got LILO up an working on 3 different PC's no problem.

But this one gets me totally bamfoozled....

Its quite simple. The guy has two hardisks in his PC. The PC is brand
new with latest and greatest bios that knows about LBA etc.

WinNT is on /dev/hda1, Linux is on /dev/hdc3.

I install lilo with any and every lilo.conf concievable (including the
one attached below), I reboot and it just comes back and says "L".

Any working examples of lilo.conf files for systems with two disks and
linux on the second drive would be most welcome.

I'm using debian V2.0.

Thank you,

John Carter                    EMail: ece@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za
Telephone : 27-12-808-0374x194 Fax:- 27-12-808-0338
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5947> or <http://iwqs.pwv.gov.za>

Knock. Knock.
Who's there?
GNU.