Re: ok, where'd xterm go? and what else is missing

>> "REHE" == Richard E Hawkins Esq <hawk@eyry.econ.iastate.edu> writes:

REHE> I've installed it, and it seems to work, but what else is
REHE> missing?

There is a README file in /usr/doc/xbase I believe. Otherwise, check
the archives of debian-devel. There is a thread about this. The first
message also contained the list of affected packages.

Other splits were telnet -> telnet & telnetd, nfs has been split into
client and server as well IIRC.

Maybe there are others, but I don't remember. There is a draft of a
update documentation somewhere, which should have the complete
listing.

Ciao,
	Martin