Re: New Install

> I expect all to go smoothly except possibly my 56K Winmodem and my Turtle
> Beach Montego Audio Card.  Can anyone give me any information that may help
> me in that area?

Not sure about the sound card ( I'm going through the sound setup right
now, and it seems like your card is supported by the kernel, to make sure
look in
/usr/src/kernel-source/drivers/sound/Readme.cards),
but  you need to buy a
non-Winmodem. Or you will not be able to connect.

Andrew

Never include a comment that will help | Andrew Ivanov
someone else understand your code.     | c680789@showme.missouri.edu
If they understand it, they don't      | ICQ: 12402354
need you.                              |