Re: remove plip from kernel

Wayne:
Thanks for the response.  Another responder's response led me to learn more about
Lilo.  With a de-installation & re-installation of Lilo,  I'm now   booting up my new
kernel.
I keep getting lost in the details and sometimes can't see the obvious, such as: "Make
sure the switch is on the ON position" <grin>
But I'm learning.
John B