PINE permission...

Hey!  UW has given me permission to distribute PINE.  COOL.

Here is the agreement for all to view:

By this message you have our permission to proceed to distribute the
debian modified version of Pine, from your web site, assuming you've read
our legal notices (see http://www.washington.edu/pine/legal) and that you
meet the other conditions.

We ask that you include the following acknowledgement:

  Pine and Pico are trademarks of the University of Washington, used by
  Permission.

We confirm that we have given you permission to distribute this modified
version of Pine on the condition that you assume all risks when you do so
and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the University of
Washington from any and all claims or damages that might arise through
your commercial activity related to Pine software and trademark.

In order to reduce confusion and facilitate debugging, we request that any
locally modified versions, including those which are distributed (e.g. the
debian version of Pine), be denoted by appending the letter "L" to the
current version number, and that the local changes be enumerated in the
integral release notes and associated documentation.

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk
McGeorge School of Law