RE: seriously hosed slink system

fstab looks like this:

/dev/hda2       /             ext2   defaults, errors=remount-ro 0      1
/dev/hda1       none          swap   sw                          0      0
proc            /proc         proc   defaults                    0      0

But I don't think this is right. If I remember, I partitioned my drive like
this:

hda1 = swap
hda2 = root
hda3 = usr